Russian Bion-M1 satellite returns to earth with most of its animal crew dead.
The satellite launched last month carrying a plethora of rodents, insects, and other creatures to study the prolonged effects of weightlessness.
The Institute of Medical and Biological Problems says that the low survival rate was “to be expected.”
Here’s a link to the article, and here and here are links to the posts I made regarding the launch in April.
Snake Eyes! 88 Teeth! Hammer Head! Pussycat Puss! Bat Man! Double Header! P-P-Picklepuss! Pumpkin Head! Neon Noodle! Jukebox Jaw!!!
I remember this
I remember seeing this.
I lost it at “Bat Man”
oh your god! the robocop statue is finally coming together to bring hope to citizens everywhere.
Who says Detroit can’t do awesome stuff anymore.
Now if only we had an Adam Jensen statue
ok let’s stop using the term “butthurt” we’re not 12 anymore
you sound fannytroubled
a little bootybothered if you ask me
someone’s having a little tushytantrum
Everyone’s saddlesore here.
Looks like a case of anusanghst
Top: two astronauts facing the rear? Hope those seats rotate for launch/landing
Bottom: Nice nose docking hatch and OH MY GOD ARE THOSE JET ENGINES ON THE SIDE?
“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg